Gift Certificate for sale
Gift certificate available right now and we have promotion on them! Buy a $50 gift certificate for someone special and receive a $10 off for yourself, buy a $100 certificate and receive $25 off for yourself.
Experience with Eyelash extensions
Longer, Thicker, fuller lashes
Thick and beautifully curled, these lashes look as real as though you were born with beautiful, long lashes.
Refresh your look
Look years younger with lifting effect of lash extensions
Now you have one less thing to do in a morning. Wake up with beautiful lashes!
What are Eyelash extensions made of?
Eyelash extensions are made of synthetic, soft, and lush fibers. Tatiana Aesthetic Solutions carries different types of curls, lengths, thicknesses, colors, and styles – a wide selection of lashes to choose from, the customizable combinations to suite your specific look and endless!
Are eyelash extensions safe?
Eyelash extensions are safe when applied properly by a trained lash artist. The application process is pain-free and relaxing that most clients fall asleep. Your eyes will closed , covered and protected during the entire procedure. Lash extensions are appiled to the natural eyelash, one syntetic lash to one natural lash, and do not touch the skin. However, improper applications by an unqualified technician can cause damage to your natural lashes. That`s why recommend only using a certified professional.
How do i care for eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions need minimal care. Avoid excessive rubbing, waterproof mascaras, oil based cleansers, lotions or make-up removers, as these will loosen the adhesive and shorten the life of your extensions.
Can i Swim, shower, exercise or visit a spa while wearing eyelash extensions?
Yes. The bonding agent we use is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim and exercise. However, avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours and hot steam and sauna for the first 48 hours.
Skin Care. Our skin is the most open part of the body, which is constantly exposed to external influences. Weather conditions, anthropogenic load factorand various kinds of pollution can create problems for the skin.
Proper skin care is the best remedy for preserving the youthfulness of the skin, returning it to health and giving a radiant look. Skin care procedures are the basis of health and beauty for the face. To keep the skin young and healthy, it is necessary to take care of it from a young age.
Why it is nessesary to see an esthetician?
Esthetics is the application of various treatments to the skin, to maintain its health and vitality. Estheticians are trained in skin wellness, helping their clients balance oil and moisture content to achieve a healthy, youthful complexion.
A variety of treatments and products are used to protect skin from environmental hazards and combat fine lines, wrinkles, and a dull, uneven skin tone. Estheticians are also skilled in managing conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema, and dry skin, just to name a few. And finally, skin care treatments are wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating. If smooth, healthy skin is your goal, visiting a skin care professional can benefit you.
What techniques and products using an esthetician?
Techniques used by estheticians include facial steaming, exfoliation, waxing, pore cleansing, extraction, chemical peels, moisturizing and nourising. Creams, lotions, clay or gel masks, and salt scrubs are used and machines may also be used to help deliver high-tech services.
Some common therapies:
- Chemical peel: An exfoliation process, very effective in treating a large range of skin concerns such as aging, sun damage, acne, mild scarring, improving overall skin brightness and evening skin tone. Peels can be light, moderate or deep. Light peels require no down time from work or normal activities. Moderate peels may require a day or two of down time, and deep peels can require a week or more to allow the skin to fully heal.
- Exfoliation: The removal of dead skin cells manually (scrubbing, brushing, or using a system such as microdermabrasion), with a chemical peel (a product that causes dead skin cells to shed) or with an enzymatic product that digests dead skin cells.
- Extraction: This is the process of deep cleansing the pores, either manually (using gloved hands and cotton or tissue around the fingers, with gentle pressure to remove the impacted pore) or using a metal extraction implement designed to clear blocked pores. This can also include the use of a lancet (a small sharp blade to lift the dead cells of the skin prior to extraction).
- Facial: A facial is the most popular treatment performed by estheticians. It is a good way for your therapist to get a good understanding of your skin prior to suggesting more aggressive treatments. A facial generally includes makeup removal and skin cleansing, exfoliation by mechanical, enzymatic or chemical means, steaming, extractions, facial massage, a treatment mask, serum/moisturizer and sunblock. For most people, facials can be scheduled every four weeks, although your therapist may recommend a different schedule based on your individual needs.
- Microdermabrasion: The process of resurfacing the skin using a machine that sands the skin’s epidermal (outer) layer, using either a wand tipped with crushed diamonds, or a spray of special crystals which are then suctioned back up along with the dead skin cells. It can be very helpful in improving skin texture, fine lines and the effectiveness of home care product penetration.
- Waxing: Waxing removes unwanted hair at the root. Hard wax is used without cloth strips. It is applied warm, in a layer about the thickness of a nickel, allowed to dry and then removed quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. Hard wax is less irritating to sensitive skin and is excellent for the bikini, underarm and facial areas.
Visiting an esthetician
It is always a good idea to schedule a consultation appointment prior to your first treatment, especially if you are new to esthetic treatments. This gives you and your therapist a chance to discuss your goals and expectations for the first visit, and long term goals for the future.
During a consultation, your therapist will go over an extensive intake form, and most likely do a cleansing of the skin followed by a detailed skin analysis. This will give your therapist the information needs to create an individualized treatment plan, both for a series of professional treatments and recommendations for products you can use at home.
Your skin care treatments should be provided by a properly trained professional. Esthetician can provide complementary and support therapies. In addition, estheticians are trained to recognize early signs of many medical conditions affecting the skin, and will refer you to a dermatologist in such a case.
Your therapist is a professional member of Associated Skin Care Professionals. Our members have been validated as meeting their state’s licensing credentials and/or core training requirements, and agree to follow a code of esthetic which ensures you’ll be treated responsibly and with the utmost respect.
ASCP also provides its members with comprehensive resources that allow them to keep up with changing trends, making certain you’ll receive the most up-to-date therapies available.
Waxing. Epilation with wax is one of the traditional ways to get rid off of excess vegetation on the body for the long time. Even in ancient times beautiful queens got rid of hair with the help of hot wax.
Epilation with wax is the most effective method of removal excess hairs, which affects the entire hair, including follicle. Tearing out the hair with the root, it takes a long time to restore the root. Naturally all this time the woman forgets about vegetation and enjoys velvety smooth skin.
Body waxing provides weeks of smooth, healthy skin, with each waxing, hair grows back less and less.
Eyebrows are your most important feature, providing a frame for your face. Eyebrow shaping can do more to improve your look and It’ll increase your confidence by providing
- a more youthful look using arches to lift and open eyes.
- a balancing of the face by softening or accentuating features.
- a framing for the eyes which draws attention to them.
- a more refined overall facial apperance.
Lip, chin or full facial waxing create a clean and defined look. All types and color of hair are removed quickly and efficiently. Many clients enjoy the smooth and flawless application of makeup in the weeks.
Impression of the appearance of a woman is made up of many small things. Well-groomed and tidy women’s hands – this is not only a manicure, but a complete lack of hair on the skin. Perfect smooth arms without a single hair is the standard of perfection, and there are many ways to achieve it.
Among them, the most effective and safe is arms waxing. Arms and underarms waxing is a fast and effective way to get the smooth skin you want. You can stay hair free between 2-4weeks.
The beauty and perfection of such a gentle zone of the body, like the underarms, women must watch constantly and at any time of the year.
Why waxing of the underarms you should trust only to the specialists?
- The skin in the underarms is extremely tender and vulnerable, besides there are a lot of sweat and sebaceous glands, lymph nodes. Therefore, there is a considerable risk of experiencing significant pain while performing the procedure at home, and also get injuries, burns or even suppurative inflammations instead of beautiful and smooth skin.
- Provide the service of the underarms recommend only by a professional experienced specialist with the use of the highest quality cosmetic and antiseptic products.
How to stay always beautiful? This is the main question for women of any age. Ideal skin is one of the necessary conditions for perfection. Legs waxing refers to the safest and most effective ways to achieve smooth and velvety skin on the legs.
Smooth legs is one of the parameters of the modern look at fashion and beauty. There are many ways for perfection, but the simplest and most reliable choice is to visit the esthetician office.
Using a razor or pulling out hairs with tweezers – the last century, that way is unreliable in a fashion. Legs wax will save you from worries for almost the month. The wax mass covers the hair to the root and removes it without breaking the hair. Save your personal time, remove hair without harm to your body.