*A breath of fresh skin
Imagine releasing fresh, healthy skin hidden below layers of older skin cells with a process that’s both gentle and invigorating.
Using oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, peptides and specially concentrated enzymatic botanicals, O2 LIFT delivers a premium spa experience with immediate results.
This anti-aging, luxurious spa treatment produces gorgeous luminous skin that feels as healthy as it is radiant.
How do skin cells benefit from it?
O2 lift is very beneficial, as the oxygen is able to reach deeper layers of the cells, which aids in the production of collagen. This means that skin looks plumper, smoother, clearer, and more moisturized. Also, oxygen allows other key ingredients to be more easily absorbed, so other antioxidants and moisturizers can more deeply penetrate skin cells. O2 Lift uses all-natural, paraben-free ingredients to achieve results.
Key benefits from O2 Lift
- Collagen production – The infusion of oxygen and vitamins into the skin encourages the production of collagen, which helps plump up facial features, restore and firmness to skin that has lost elasticity.
- Helps detox the skin – Everyday toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke rob the skin of much-needed oxygen. An oxygen facial helps reverse the effects of environmental pollutants and rejuvenates oxygen-starved skin.
- Speeds cell turnover – infusion of oxygen into the skin may help the skin create new cells at a faster pace. This increased cell regeneration helps speed the healing of facial scars, acne and blemishes.
This luxurious treatment infuses oxygen, plant derived stem cells, peptides and high concentrations of enzymatic botanicals into the skin, which would leave it luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated.
IMAGE Skincare’s highly effective AGELESS line utilizes AHA blends, nutripeptides, retinols, lightening agents and anti-oxidants to produce younger looking skin. Skin that looks older, photo-damaged, pigmented, dull or tired will be rejuvenated with the use of these innovative anti aging products. These effective regimen helps to treat and prevent fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging due to environmental exposures.
Anti-aging products include powedered supplements, skin creams, vitamins, and facial mask. Aging skin has been categorized as – laxity (sagging), rhytids (wrinkles), and various categories of photoaging, including redness, dyspigmentation (brown discoloration), eyllowing, keratoses (abnormal growth), and poor texture.
Most active ingridients that repair damage and slow the aging process include
- Acai oil
- Alpha-lipoic acid
- Green tea extract decrease skin inflammation, fight free radicals, and rejuvenate cells.
- Vitamin C
- Coenzyme (CoQ-10)
- Anti-oxidant are substances that may protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
Other plant based or natural treatments for aging skin found in skin care product include
- Alpha- Hydroxy acid
- Salicylic acid
- Hyaluronic acid
- Fatty acid – are often added and derived from naturally occurring substances such as sandalwood, barley, and Phellodendron bark, which are designed to maintain skin moisture and seal in other moisturizing agents within the cream
- Sunsceens a high level of UVA protection is recommended as UVA radiation is associated with aging effects such as wrinkles.
Vegetable-based butters and oils that are rich in naturally occurring antioxidants are also emerging as more popular ingredients. These include cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, and nutrient-rich oils like avocado, pumpkin seed, and black cumin seed, chia, and hemp seed.
Vital C Sensitivity Intense
The VITAL C product line offers skin care with antioxidants that is ideal for dry/dehydrated, rosacea-prone and sensitive skin due to harsh environmental stressors. A rich blend of natural botanicals creates a soothing and healthy way to improve skin. A product line high in antioxidants providing ultimate protection and nutrition.
Why antioxidants important in skin care? Perhaps their main purpose is to catch and neutralize free radicals, that is, unstable oxygen molecules formed in the body under the influence of aggressive sunlight, cigarette smoke, bad pollution. They are chemically very active and ready to begin an oxidative process anywhere.
In the skin, free radicals begin to chaotically rush, joining healthy cells, and sow destruction around themselves, causing damage to cell membranes, interfering with established connections … On the face, their activity manifests itself in wrinkles, clogged pores, reduction in tone, elasticity and radiance of the skin.
Oxidation occurs throughout nature. Antioxidants are touted to reduce oxidative stress by neutralizing free radicals.
- Vitamin E (tocopherols). Protects the epidermis from ultraviolet damage, reducing the formation of free radicals from exposure to UVA rays; Prevents damage to cell membranes; Reduces the loss of water from the skin and strengthens the barrier function of the skin.
- Vitamin C (derivatives of ascorbic acid) belongs to a group of strong antioxidants that repair skin damage. The necessary component for the synthesis of collagen.
- Amino acid complexes also act as antioxidants in cosmetics. Amino acids – the main components of all proteins present in the body – in skin care products work primarily as water-binding agents. Their next task is to restore skin cells. And only then they act as a defense against free radicals.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a coenzyme that effectively eliminates radicals and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Beta-glucan is a strong anti-inflammatory drug, suitable for reducing redness and other signs of sensitive skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 slows the appearance of wrinkles, mainly by reducing UV damage; Stimulates the production of collagen, restores damage after oxidative stress.
All these antioxidants neutralize free radicals and fill the skin with useful components that slow the aging process.